Saturday 8 March 2014

UPDATE: WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

I thought it would be a good idea to update you all as to where I have been for the past three or so weeks, since I feel like I haven't posted anything in quite a long time. For the last week I haven't been able to use my laptop since it's being repaired, which is kind of annoying because this means that I can't access any of my photos to use in my posts. Fortunately, it should be fixed sometime next week, so I can upload my February Favourites post (complete with all of the photos) and hopefully a film review for all of you.

I apologise that my blog has been a bit sparse as of late, but I promise that it will be business as usual as soon as I get my computer back.

Until the next time...


2 comments:

  1. I hate when I can't get to my laptop. Best of luck.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it is quite an annoying situation, but hopefully it will be resolved soon!! :) x

      Delete